Drop off food donations or items collected in your food drive a few different ways:
Food Drive Drop-Off Option 1: Local Partners
You have the option to drop off food donations at one of our 1,600 partners.
Use this map to find a partner near you.
Drop-Off Days and Times
Please use contact information found on the map above to confirm donation drop off times and procedures.
Note: Hours listed on the map are client distribution times, not necessarily full hours of operations.
Food Drive Drop-Off Option 2: Houston Food Bank East Branch Dock 10
You can also drop off at Houston Food Bank - 535 Portwall St. Houston, TX 77029
1. Dock 10 Drop-Off – Recommended for larger food donations and/or if a poundage receipt is needed:
- When: Monday - Friday: 8am – 6pm
- Warehouse at Dock 10: A warehouse associate will weigh, and take your information for a poundage receipt.
2. Lobby Drop-Off – Recommended for smaller food donations and/or if receipt is not needed:
- When: Monday - Friday: 8am – 9pm or Saturday: 8am – 4pm
- Where: Inside the Houston Food Bank lobby. Volunteers will direct you to where you can drop off once inside. Be sure to bring a mask if not fully vaccinated.
NOTE: We are no longer conducting pick-ups and we ask that you consider the drop off as part of your donation.
You can also visit your local grocery store and drop your items in the Red Barrel at the front of the store.
Large scale, bulk and retail donations (5 pallets or more from the from the manufacturing, warehouse, agriculture and food service industry) should be coordinated with our Procurement team. If interested in making this type of donation from your company, please call 281-786-2676 or email donateASAP@houstonfoodbank.org. Find out more on our Bulk and Retail Donations webpage